Southeast Missouri Waterfowl
Experience Great Hunting with Great Folks
GUIDED DUCK HUNTS WEEK DAY OPENINGS
AVAILABLE DATES FOR GUIDED DUCK HUNTS
BRING YOUR GUN, GEAR, AND WE DO THE REST.
CALL OR SEND MSG
WHY SOUTHEAST MISSOURI?
Southeast Missouri is known for fantastic duck and snow goose hunting. River flyways make Southeast Missouri an intersection for waterfowl, along with some great habitat, provides a great staging area for waterfowl. Our public areas like Otter Slough WMA, Duck Creek WMA, Coon Island WMA, Mingo NWR, Dark Cypress WMA, Wilhelmina WMA, Cain Creek WMA, Ten Mile Pond WMA, along with thousands of private acres that is managed for waterfowl habitat and hunting, makes our area the Premier Waterfowl Destination in the Midwest.
Our hunting areas are located in both the Missouri Middle and South Zones in Southeast Missouri. This gives us a nice long season in the immediate area running from the first of November to around the 20th to 25th of January for ducks. Snow Goose Conservation Order Season will begin the first of February through March. We can literally hunt waterfowl for five months.
Our Middle zone areas are very close to or in-between Otter Slough WMA, Duck Creek, and Mingo NWR. These are some of Missouri's leading public waterfowl hunting areas and refuges.
Our hunting locations in the South Zone are located near Black River and Coon Island WMA, Flood Way in Stoddard County, along with Butler and Dunklin Counties in Southeast Missouri.
RIVERLAND DUCK AND GOOSE HUNTING
Southeast Missouri Premier Waterfowling
- 4 hunter minimum in Group $150.00 per hunter daily.
- Guide will meet you at motel or lodge and you will follow the guide to the location of the hunt.
- Guide hunts with group and takes care of location prep, decoys, and all on-site services during hunt.
- Hunt does not include permits, lodging, food, or bird cleaning. Guide may provide cleaning for an additional fee. Tips are encouraged.
Several local hunter-friendly motels in the towns of Dexter, MO and Poplar Bluff, MO. We can let you know which lodging location is close to our hunt location when we get closer to your hunt date. Daily Pit Lease/Rental
CALL FOR AVAILABLE PIT RENTAL DATES
Ready-To-Hunt flooded fields with pit. Bring your own spread and make a day of it. Pit lease is $500 per day when available 16' brushed and ready to hunt. Some have treeline blinds etc when open and available. A DIY can be a lot of fun!
Daily Field Lease
Do it yourself hunt fields available for daily lease. Ready-To-Hunt flooded fields. Layout blinds and layout boat hunters welcome. Good locations, not high pressure.
$100 per hunter with four hunter minimum.
IMPORTANT RESERVATION AND PAYMENT TERMS for All Guided Hunts, DIY Hunts, Field and Pit Rentals
All Booking Parties Please Read
- A 50% deposit based on group size, days, and lodging etc. is required at the time of reservation to secure dates. No Exceptions
- Second half of hunt fee is due upon your arrival prior to the start of hunting. Final payment will be based or your original size of group scheduled, plus any hunters added prior to arrival. (ten day notice of additional hunters)
- Early Cancellations (ten days or more prior to date) will be rescheduled as possible according to available dates.
- Early Departure: In the case of a group leaving early, not hunting scheduled days, the group is charged for those scheduled days, unless agreed upon with Riverland Co.
example: Group of four schedules a Saturday and Sunday and pays in full prior to first day on Saturday. Group decides to leave Saturday night and not hunt Sunday. Group is charged for Sunday hunt. It is too late to fill date and the group is obligated to use that date that was designated for group. No exceptions other than serious emergencies or Riverland Co. agrees to reschedule, at our discretion.
* Payment Methods: Check, Money Order, VISA, MASTER CARD accepted (add 2% processing fee for any card)
All Mailing to:
2104 N Outer Rd
Dexter, MO 63841
Thanks for visiting and see you soon
Private Leases in the Heart of Duck Migration
RENEWAL DATE ON WATERFOWL LEASES DUE MARCH 15. AVAILABILITY AND NEW LEASES WILL BE KNOW AFTER THAT DATE. Thanks for all the interest in Riverland Company leasing.
KR1 38 acre rice field in Missouri South Zone. Pemiscot County just west of Wardell, MO directly on floodway. 20' Bayou Deview Pit. Great spot on floodway, north of Big Lake, typically lots of bird traffic. LEASED
KR2 40 acre corn field. Missouri South Zone Pemiscot County Wardell, MO On Floodway. 12' Pit in low end of CORN field off crown road. Good location, level of water will allow to keep water open during freeze. 1.5 hrs from Jackson, TN 2 hrs from Paducah, KY, 1.5 hrs from Memphis, TN LEASED
MISSOURI MIDDLE ZONE FARM Locations H1 - H7 This farm has a great natural attraction for ducks with it being a natural swamp area. Very good area for Duck Hunting. Farm has approximately 400 acres of water in the one area, and works as an attractant for waterfowl through the waterfowl season. A variety of species will be using the farm, with Mallards and Pintails arriving typically second and third week of season.
Pits and Fields are available for exclusive, private, duck season leases. You will have clean pits with guarnateed water levels for the season. Farm is located between Duck Creek WMA and Otter Slough WMA.
Location is 10 minutes from Dexter, Missouri where lodging is available at motels and an RV Campground with monthly rates. Storage units also available next to RV park. 4 miles North of Dudley, MO. Fields are listed along with pit and field information. see below.
H1 80 acre bean field with 16' Steel pit in middle with Double Dog Boxes
H2 40 acre Corn field with 12' Steel Pit Single Dog Box LEASED
H3 40 acre RICE field 16' Steel Pit double dog boxes, On dry ground at edge overlooking field. LEASED
H4 40 acre rice field with 16' pit in middle and 10' pit on end. LEASED
H5 80 acre RICE field 16' Steel Pit in middle with double dog
H6 80 acre RICE field 16' Steel Pit in middle, double dog LEASED
Private Lease Terms 1. Contract Agreement with all leases
50% deposit on renewal leases is due March 15th
New party leases 50% due upon date of contract
Remaining 50% due October 15th
3. No more than six members on lease contract, or no more than six hunters on a lease at any given time. Multiple fields by same group may have more members.
4. All lessees must review terms and conditions on lease contract thoroughly, and all members must sign
5. No "Outfitting" or pay-hunter/Day-Hunter pay to hunt business on private leases, unless specified in lease contract.
6. ALL vehicles that may be on leased property will be listed in contract for on-location identification purposes.
please see contract for details and explanations. Thanks
Contact us for locations, coordinates, Aerial images and details to meet and tour the farms.
Content copyright . Riverland Company. All rights reserved.