We Welcome You
Southeast Missouri Duck Hunting Guided and Unguided Hunts Middle and South Zone
PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABLE DATES
Guided Duck Hunts with Lodging
4 hunter minimum with lodging
$250.00 per day per hunter
Youth Age 15 and younger with four adult hunters is 50% of adult price.
Lodging will be in a furnished country home with a fully furnished kitchen with all amenities needed. Cooked meals are not included but you can bring your own food and beverages and use the lodge as your own.
Guided Hunts Without Lodging
4 hunter minimum in Group $150.00 per hunter daily guide will meet you and you will follow the guide to the location of the hunt. Guide hunts with group.
South Zone Timber Hunt Around Dec 1 - Jan 25 becomes an option if the ducks are using the timber. Includes lodging, transportation, and very comfortable blind hunt in timber. $250.00 per day per hunter six maximum, four minimum
FLEX DAY HUNTS - Guided
For individuals and groups that need flexibility in their schedule, and need the service of a guide and a hunt program. Includes lodging and guiding service.
We reserve special hunt locations for Flex Day hunts. Effort is given to make sure fresh hunt spots are available for flex day clients. Scheduling is very important for the program to work properly.
Brief Explanation of How Flex Days Works
- Buy 10, 20, or 30 hunt days
- Come when you can, according to YOUR schedule
- Days can be used within a hunt group
- Perfect for business clients and appreciation gifts
- Call and we will schedule your guided days. (Five Day notice required)
- Unused days transfer to the conservation order snow goose season
Flex Day Scheduling Notification
When calling to notify of days coming to hunt, we need the size of the group, and dates. Each hunter scheduled for those days will be deducted from flex day total. This allows Riverland Co to make sure adequate places and fields are available, not overbooked, and organized. If you tell us four hunters for two days, that will be charged to your days. Several days prior notice of a change is required.
10 days $2,000 20 days $3,500 30 days $4,500
Days must be paid in advance since program requires additional locations and planning.
For business gifts, Riverland Company will issue gift certificates showing program and days given.
DAILY PIT LEASE Limited DIY
CALL FOR AVAILABLE PIT RENTAL DATES
Ready-To-Hunt flooded fields with pit. Bring your own spread and make a day of it.
Pit lease is $500 per day when available 16' brushed, dry and clean pits
Daily Field Lease limited
Rice fields and corn fields. Do it yourself hunt fields available for daily lease. Ready-To-Hunt flooded fields. Layout blind and boat hunters welcome. Good locations
$100 per hunter with four hunter minimum.
IMPORTANT RESERVATION AND PAYMENT TERMS for All Guided Hunts, DIY Hunts, Field and Pit Rentals
All Booking Parties Please Read
- A 50% deposit based on group size, days, and lodging etc. is required at the time of reservation to secure dates. No Exceptions
- Second half of hunt fee is due upon your arrival prior to the start of hunting. Final payment will be based or your original size of group scheduled, plus any hunters added prior to arrival. (ten day notice of additional hunters)
- Early Cancellations (ten days or more prior to date) will be rescheduled as possible according to available dates.
- Early Departure: In the case of a group leaving early, not hunting scheduled days, the group is charged for those scheduled days, unless agreed upon with Riverland Co.
example: Group of four schedules a Saturday and Sunday and pays in full prior to first day on Saturday. Group decides to leave Saturday night and not hunt Sunday. Group is charged for Sunday hunt. It is too late to fill date and the group is obligated to use that date that was designated for group. No exceptions other than serious emergencies or Riverland Co. agrees to reschedule, at our discretion.
* Payment Methods: Check, Money Order, VISA, MASTER CARD accepted (add 2% processing fee for any card)
All Mailing to:
2104 N Outer Rd
Dexter, MO 63841
Waterfowl Lease Informaion
I have to say our 2014-2015 Waterfowl Season was a BIG success. A special thanks to all of our land owners. Without you, nothing in this business is possible. THANKS
To all of our hunters. Thank you and we hope you enjoyed it and we will see us soon.
Come on Snow Geese! 02-01-2015 OPENER!
ALL LEASE AVAILABILITY FOR 2015-2016 SEASON
WILL BE KNOWN AFTER MARCH 15, 2015
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY AFTER THAT DATE. RENEWALS ARE DUE AT THAT TIME.
NOTE: Leases that have known availability at this time as of 02-03-2015 for the 2015-2016 season will have "Available" beside the lease. Others are waiting on renewal notices.
MARCH 15 RENEWAL ON LEASES
Southeast Missouri Counties - Stoddard, Butler, Dunklin
We will add information as it becomes available
Missouri Middle Zone Season Leases
Others will be added as available
Locations #1 - #7 This farm has a great natural attraction for ducks with it being a natural swamp area. This farm is in rice for 2015-2016. Very good area for Duck Hunting. Farm has approximately 400 acres of water in the one area, and works as an attractant for waterfowl all through the waterfowl season. A variety of species will be using the farm, with Mallards and Pintails arriving typically second and third week of season.
Pits and Fields are available for exclusive, private, duck season leases. You will have clean pits with guarnateed water levels for the season.
Location is 10 minutes from Dexter, Missouri where lodging is available at motels and an RV Campground with monthly rates. Storage units also available next to RV park. 4 miles North of Dudley, MO. Fields are listed along with pit and field information. see below.
#1 80 acre RICE field with 16' Steel pit Double Dog Boxes LEASE renewed $7,500
#2 40 acre Corn field with 12' Steel Pit Single Dog box AVAILABLE 2015-2016 $5,500
#3 40 acre RICE field 16' Steel Pit double dog boxes, in addition to a 10' Box pit in crown on dry ground at edge. LEASED 2015-2016 $7,500
#5 80 acre RICE field 16' Steel Pit double dog
#6 80 acre RICE field 16' Steel Pit double dog LEASED
#7 40 acre RICE field. 16' STEEL pit in field crown on dry ground, with crop around pit.
Hid well. $6,500 AVAILABLE (pending contract)
West of Otter Slough WMA Area
West Side of St Francis River Middle Zone Butler County
40 acre RICE field with steel 16' pit, field sets against river just northwest of Otter Slough $6,500 Duck season lease LEASED New Field for 2015-2016
West side of St Francis River directly west of (across river) from Otter Slough WMA (across river from units 21-22) 40 Acre Rice field. Good Spot. No pit or blind but great layout boat or blind hunt field or temp blind
$4,500 for Duck Season Leased
Season Lease Terms
1. Signed agreement/contract will be used with all leases
2. 50% of lease is due March 15th (or upon lease agreement) and remaining 50% due October 15th
3. No more than six members per lease contract
4. All lessees must review terms and conditions on lease contract thoroughly, and all members will sign
5. No "Outfitting" or pay-hunter/Day-Hunter pay to hunt business on leases, unless specified in lease contract with Riverland Company consent.
Contact us for details and for a tour of the farms and leases.