SOUTHEAST MISSOURI PREMIER WATERFOWLING
RIVERLAND DUCK AND GOOSE HUNTING
Southeast Missouri Premier Waterfowling
Guided Duck Hunts with Lodging
4 hunter minimum with lodging
$200.00 per day per hunter
Youth Age 15 and younger accompanied by four adult hunters is 50% of adult price.
Lodging is a furnished country home near our hunting locations. Cooked meals are not included.
Bring your own food and beverages and use the lodge as your own.
Guided Hunts Without Lodging
4 hunter minimum in Group $150.00 per hunter daily guide will meet you at motel and you will follow the guide to the location of the hunt. Guide hunts with group. Local motels available. Ask for references.
South Zone Timber Hunt
Around Dec 1 - Jan 25 becomes an option if the ducks are using the timber. Includes lodging, transportation, and very comfortable blind hunt in timber. $250.00 per day per hunter six maximum, four minimum. Limited Dates.
Starting the same day the South Zone starts, we will guide groups up to six hunters on a specklebelly goose hunt in great areas! $150.00 per day per hunter. Guided Duck hunters can take this option in the afternoons after you hunt that morning.
FLEX DAY HUNTS - Guided
For individuals and groups that need flexibility in their schedule, and need the service of a guide and a hunt program. Includes lodging and guiding service.
We reserve special hunt locations for Flex Day hunts. Effort is given to make sure fresh hunt spots are available for flex day clients. Scheduling is very important for the program to work properly.
Brief Explanation of How Flex Days Works
- Buy 10, 20, or 30 hunt days
- Come when you can, according to YOUR schedule
- Days can be used within a hunt group
- Perfect for business clients and appreciation gifts
- Call and we will schedule your guided days. (Five Day notice required)
- Unused days transfer to the conservation order snow goose season
Flex Day Scheduling Notification
When calling to notify of days coming to hunt, we need the size of the group, and dates. Each hunter scheduled for those days will be deducted from flex day total. This allows Riverland Co to make sure adequate places and fields are available, not overbooked, and organized. If you tell us four hunters for two days, that will be charged to your days. Several days prior notice of a change is required.
Flex Day PRICING
10 days $2,000 20 days $3,500 30 days $4,500
Days must be paid in advance.
Flex Day Gift Certificates
Riverland Company will issue gift certificates showing program and days given to your selected recipient.
Daily Pit Lease/Rental
Limited DIY Days Available
CALL FOR AVAILABLE PIT RENTAL DATES
Ready-To-Hunt flooded fields with pit. Bring your own spread and make a day of it.
Pit lease is $500 per day when available 16' brushed and ready to hunt.
Daily Field Lease
Rice fields and corn fields. Do it yourself hunt fields available for daily lease. Ready-To-Hunt flooded fields. Layout blind and layout boat hunters welcome. Good locations, not high pressure.
$100 per hunter with four hunter minimum.
IMPORTANT RESERVATION AND PAYMENT TERMS for All Guided Hunts, DIY Hunts, Field and Pit Rentals
All Booking Parties Please Read
- A 50% deposit based on group size, days, and lodging etc. is required at the time of reservation to secure dates. No Exceptions
- Second half of hunt fee is due upon your arrival prior to the start of hunting. Final payment will be based or your original size of group scheduled, plus any hunters added prior to arrival. (ten day notice of additional hunters)
- Early Cancellations (ten days or more prior to date) will be rescheduled as possible according to available dates.
- Early Departure: In the case of a group leaving early, not hunting scheduled days, the group is charged for those scheduled days, unless agreed upon with Riverland Co.
example: Group of four schedules a Saturday and Sunday and pays in full prior to first day on Saturday. Group decides to leave Saturday night and not hunt Sunday. Group is charged for Sunday hunt. It is too late to fill date and the group is obligated to use that date that was designated for group. No exceptions other than serious emergencies or Riverland Co. agrees to reschedule, at our discretion.
* Payment Methods: Check, Money Order, VISA, MASTER CARD accepted (add 2% processing fee for any card)
All Mailing to:
2104 N Outer Rd
Dexter, MO 63841
Thanks for visiting and see you soon